PzKpfw VI Tiger I Ausf E Tank w/Photo-Etched 1-35 Italeri
Prices are automatically linked to market prices in Japan, some rare items are more expensive than regular price.
Inventory information is updated once each day. All products are new, however, the condition of the box is not guaranteed.
Product Shipping Estimate: [How to Calculate Shipping Cost (?)]
- Asia (SAL): US$8.49
- Oceania,North America,Central America,Middle East (SAL): US$10.43
- Europe (SAL): US$10.43
- South America,Africa (SAL): US$12.38
You may be subject to import duties and taxes. [... more info (?)]
- Japanese: タミヤ イタレリ 1/35 ミリタリーシリーズ 6471 1/35 ドイツ重戦車 タイガーI エッチングパーツ付き 38471
- JAN: 0899998790204, 8001283064712
- Weight: 0.449kgs
- Package Size: 6cm x 37cm x 25cm
- Manufactured by: Tamiya
- Release Date: Saturday 10 October, 2009
1/35 Scale. The Tiger was certainly the most famous armored vehicle of World War II. Its fire power and protective armor made it the dominating factor on all battle fields during the years 1943-44. It did, however, present considerable problems, due to its complex mechanical construction. The Tiger crews were continuosly engaged in maintenance work, which was aggravated through extreme conditions in the African desert and the Russian Plains.