Post Photos, Get 10,000JPY Discount!
Thank you very much for posting many photos!
Plamoya.com is holding a photo contest.
First place will receive 10,000 JPY (approximately 130 USD or 102 EUR) worth of a discount coupon.
» Newest Photos
Ranking will be determined by the number of Facebook obtained by each photo.
- 1st Place: 10,000 JPY worth of coupon
- 2nd Place: 5,000 JPY worth of coupon
- 3rd Place: 3,000 JPY worth of coupon
- Participation Prizes:
- Participants who get more than 1 : 500 JPY worth of coupon
- All other participants: 100 JPY worth of coupon
## How to Post Photos
All you need to do is very easy.
Post photos of an item you own with a short review.
Click the button located at the bottom right of each product page when posting photos.
Reviews can be written in your native language.
Products do not have to be purchased from Plamoya.
However, please make sure that you submit photos taken by yourself.
## Contest Period
Winners will be selected from photos submitted
between January 18, 2012 and February 29, 2012, Japan time.
The number of will be tallied 10 days after the contest ends.
The results will be announced and the coupon will be sent once tallying is complete.
- Photos and reviews will be posted after being checked by Plamoya.
Entries that are far too low-level, offensive, unsuitable, copied from another website, etc., will neither be posted and nor considered for the contest.
- You may submit as many photos as you like; however, you will only receive 1 prize.
In addition, the number of will be tallied separately for each submission.
- Photos and reviews will be submitted using your "nick name", not your real name.
If you have not yet registered a "nick name", your "first name" will automatically be selected as your "nick name".
To change your "nick name", [Log In] to plamoya.com and change it at [My Account]-[View or change my account information.].
- Those who cheat by adding from a fake Facebook account will be disqualified.
We are looking forward to see your amazing photos!