Nadesico: Black Serena Fine Scale Model Kit
Prices are automatically linked to market prices in Japan, some rare items are more expensive than regular price.
Inventory information is updated once each day. All products are new.
- Asia (SAL Parcel): US$29.07
- Oceania,North America,Central America,Middle East (EMS): US$45.55
- Europe (SAL Parcel): US$48.46
- South America,Africa (SAL Parcel): US$63.96
Product Shipping Estimate: [How to Calculate Shipping Cost (?)]
You may be subject to import duties and taxes. [... more info (?)]
- JAN: 4934054101597
- Weight: 1.453kgs
- Package Size: 14cm x 41cm x 33cm
- Manufactured by: Kotobukiya Co., Ltd.
- Release Date: Wednesday 18 June, 2008
More powerful than a Gekingangar punch! From the movie, Martian Successor Nadesico: Prince Of Darkness comes this large scale model kit of pilot Akito Tenkawa's Black Selena! Nicknamed the Black Ghost due to its ability to Boson Jump to any location in the solar system, this kit can be transformed between Aestivalis Akito Custom Battle Frame and normal Black Selena configuration. Each tail joint, shoulder, and booster rockets are all articulated, and the mecha also includes three different hands: hand cannon, grip hand, and kungle guard open. The kit requires assembly of its hundreds of parts, and the final articulated figure measures 6 2/3-inches tall.